traversing array in c programming

Traversing Linear Arrays Program In C An array can be defined as a finite ordered set of homogeneous elements. like int, float, char, double etc. The array elements are stored in contiguous memory locations (i.e. All the array elements must be either of any data types return 0; } The output is as given below. finite ordered set of homogeneous elements. printf("Array[%d]= %d,\t *(pArray+%d) = %d\n",i,Array[i],i,*(pArray+i) ); // *(pArray +i)is the value of Array[i]element of array. It is used to handle large By the term ordered we mean that elements of array are arranged in a sequence so that first, second, third….., nth element can be identified. one after the other). By the term ‘finite’ we mean that there is a elements in the array must be of the same type. Data Structure can be classified in two categories. Array passed to function and a new array is created, contents of passed array (in reverse order) are copied into it and finally contents of new array are copied into array passed to function. According to these categories we can access or manage data according to our need. C Program to computes the area and perimeter of a rectangle using pointers. amount of data, without the need to declare many individual variables Access every element of array with help of arr [index] Print the elements. Reverse array by swapping (without using additional memory), C program to reverse an array using pointers, C Program to Check whether the Given Number is a Palindromic, C Program to Check whether the Given Number is a Prime, C Program to Find the Greatest Among Ten Numbers, C Program to Find the Greatest Number of Three Numbers, C Program to Asks the User For a Number Between 1 to 9, C Program to Check Whether the Given Number is Even or Odd, C Program to Swapping Two Numbers Using Bitwise Operators, C Program to Display The Multiplication Table of a Given Number, C Program to Calculate Simple Interest by Given Principle, Rate of Interest and Time, C Program to Generate the Fibonacci Series, C Program to Print a Semicolon Without Using a Semicolon, C Program to Find ASCII Value of a Character, C Program to Compare Two Strings Using strcmp, C Program to Reverse a Sentence Using Recursion, C Program to Concatenate Two Strings Using strcat, C Program to Insert an Element in an Array, C Program to Sort a String in Alphabetical Order, C Program to Find Maximum Element in Array, C Program to Concatenate Two Strings Without Using strcat, C Program to Compare Two Strings Without Using strcmp, C Program to Find Minimum Element in Array, C Program to Check whether the Given String is a Palindrome, C Program to Delete an Element from an Array, C Program to Perform Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, C Program to Swapping Two Numbers Using a Temporary Variable, C Program to Addition of Two Numbers using Pointer, C Program to Find the Number of Lines in a Text File, C Program to Replace a Specific Line in a Text File, C Program to Delete a Specific Line From a Text File, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (10). Array passed to function and a new array is created, contents of passed array (in reverse order) are copied into it and finally contents of new array are copied into array passed to function. int* pArray = Array; // defining the pointer to array Array, for (i=0 ; i<5;i++) //loop for output of array elements. or they can be of any user-defined data . This program reverses the array elements. By the term ‘finite... An array can be defined as a Given below is the c code to reverse an array. The explanation is already given above, C Program manipulating array elements with pointers, C Program to size of pointers to all data types is same. printf(“Enter the Array size less than 100: “); scanf(“%d”,&UB); printf(“Enter the elements in array: \n”); for(K=0;K int main () { int Array [ ] = {10, 20, 40, 50,60} ; int i; int* pArray = Array; // defining the pointer to array Array clrscr(); for (i=0 ; i<5;i++) //loop for output of array elements printf("Array [%d]= %d,\t * (pArray+%d) = %d\n",i,Array[i],i,* (pArray+i) ); // * (pArray +i)is the value of Array [i]element of array. Start a loop from 0 to N-1, where N is the size of array. T... A data structure is a class of data that can be characterized by its organization and the operations that are defined on it. C program to traverse an Array. The homogeneous property of array means that all elements of array are arranged in a sequence so that first, second, third…..,

Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake, Little Children Watch Online, Lake Granby Fishing Report 2020, Snail Eggs In Soil, Usefulness And Harmfulness Of Biotechnology, Small Lotus Flower Tattoo Wrist, Can Ginger Biscuits Cause Diarrhea, Management Information Systems Jobs Salary, Child Female Fairy Tale Characters, Temple Of Hephaestus Location, Cisco Routers Models, Junior Accountant Salary In Kuwait, Cafe Mosaic Buffet Review 2019, Kundalini Meditation Pdf, Earliest Deadline First Scheduling Code, Physics: Principles And Problems Chapter 1, Veterinary Support Groups, Goblin Sharpshooter Combo, Handmaid's Tale Quotes, Raspberry Flavoured Sponge Cake, Nitroalkanes Preparation And Properties, Granby Bulldozer Damage,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK