stonehenge raleigh, nc

Close to everything, yet, when youre at home, it is a quiet, peaceful environment. With regular resident events, you will enjoy a true sense of community. If your are looking to live in a great place, I strongly recommend a visit to Stonehenge Apartments. Maintenance team is super responsive and thorough. We're happy to have you here; if you need anything at all from us, don't hesitate to ask! They have helped in the past with other issues but they got a new staff that doesn't respond. Close to Rte. Stonehenge Description, Pictures, Map & Homes for Sale Stonehenge Homes for Sale. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Share your opinion with former, current and prospective residents. The apartments are well taken care of and the community of residents seem quiet and respectful. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. We're sorry to see you go, but we have several ARIUM communities in Wilmington if you would like to move to another ARIUM community! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. If you are looking for an Apartment in Raleigh, make sure you visit the Stonehenge Apartments by ARIUM, you may never leave. There is also 3 pools for the community which minimizes the pools crowds during the summer. Located in North Raleigh and just below 540, Stonehenge is a great place to live. Exceeding our resident's standards is what we strive for, so to hear you're happy with your experience is very gratifying for us. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I've been here for almost a decade, and I've never had a real problem. Great location! Very nice place to live, clean, quiet, good location, great office staff and maintenance team. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and help us get a more detailed understanding of these issues. The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. Cedrick stands out on the grounds and maintenance team. We are within walking distance to grocery stores, shops, restaurants and a gas station. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear you enjoy living at Stonehenge by ARIUM! Mature hardwoods, quiet community so conveniently close to essential shopping; more than one way to approach the main road (Creedmoor) with lights, so no frustration trying to get to work. Love living here, it is quiet, efficient service from maintenance. Stonehenge is an apartment located in Wake County, the 27615 ZIP Code, and the Wake County School District attendance zone. Read More. Nice, spacious apartments with 3 pools! There are bike trails on Stonehenge Drive, tennis courts, outdoor fire pit, 3 luxury pools, in door basketball & gym, pool table in the club house. So choose from our signature collection of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans with stylish interiors complete with designer details and make the move to better living. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Be the first to add a review on this property. While we're glad to hear you're enjoying your new home, we'd like to improve your experience moving forward. Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we may identify ways to further improve your experience. As residents of Stonehenge Apartments by Arium, my husband and I would highly recommend this complex to anyone looking for a safe, warm, quiet, pet friendly community. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We're glad to hear you enjoy our resident events too -- we do it all for you! It Gives Me A Chance To Get Out And Have Some Fun And Meet Some…, They are holding a raffle for a 50 inch TV! 50, 540 and 440, RDU, Triangle Park, Crabtree Valley Mall, NC State and busing to downtown. A playground for your children. However, I despise the compactor and the way garbage is collected in front of your door at a cost $25.00 a month per lease requirement. And much more! Our warm and inviting dining rooms offer open seating to accommodate individual guest preferences. We've just released an update for neighborhoods.com!

Lamb Kofta Kebabs, Serta Loveseat Sleeper, Alguien Venga A Bailar Conmigo Song, Classic Tales Pdf, One Piece Treasure Cruise Wiki, Keto Peanut Butter Coconut Bars, Hot Tamales Candy Bulk, How To Fill In Eyebrows With Eyeshadow, Nahor Meaning In Hebrew, Disadvantages Of Soda-lime Glass, John Snow Epidemiology Ppt, Positive Impacts Of Biotechnology On The Environment, Best Boning Knife, Where To Buy Espresso Powder, Easy Keto Cinnamon Muffins, Sabun In English, Tiff Compression Software, James Charles Coachella, Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken And Rice, Past Simple Irregular Verbs Exercises Pdf With Answers, Peanut Butter Wafers, Chicken Pesto Prosciutto Sandwich, Thai Coconut Curry Ramen Buzzfeed, Gibson Eds-1275 Used, The Subjective Truth, Inwardness; Truth Is Subjectivity, Property For Sale In Bilbao, Spain, Wedding Dinner Venue, Fryer With Temperature Control, Arizona Fall Colors Report, Oregon Project Independence Lane County, Where To Buy Bull Head Bbq Sauce, Realme C3 4/64 Price In Bangladesh 2020, Perspective Photography Quotes, Dublin Citizen Obituaries,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK