little debbie mini fruit pies

To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Cherry filling is inside a crispy crust, then covered with a sweet glaze that will remind you of grandma’s secret recipe. DELISH!!!!!! 3 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Classic, flakey and bakery-fresh tasting, Little Debbie ® fruit pies are the perfect mix of nostalgia and portability. Add to cart. CINNAMON - With notes of warm cinnamon spice mixed with apple slices, these delectable pies will reward your senses. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Little Debbie Variety Pack - Oatmeal Creme Pies, Honey Buns, Swiss Rolls, Cosmic Brownies, and Zebra Cakes, Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, 16 Boxes, 192 Individually Wrapped Cookies, Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Cakes 12 Oz (2 Boxes), Little Debbie Vanilla Christmas Tree Cakes (2 Pack), Little Debbie Oatmeal Big Pack Creme Pies, 31.78 Oz (Pack of 2), Little Debbie Christmas Gingerbread Cookies, 3 boxes, Little Debbie: Fudge Brownies with Walnuts 6/3 Oz. The delicious buttery pie crust surrounds a sweet apple cinnamon filling that … Little Debbie Fruit Pies (Apple) 17. ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, BARLEY MALT, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), PALM OIL, WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, PITTED CHERRY HALVES, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Sodium 2,150g. $2.86 $ 2. Little Debbie Family Pack Apple Fruit Pies - 17oz, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. How does this food fit into your daily goals? barely any fruit filling inside. As the last thing I would want is for some one here, to get sick from one of them. Maybe you're visiting someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack? Little Debbie Fruit Pies, Cherry, 17. 19 Ounces. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. They need to be a little more expressive. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Apple Pies. ... Little Debbie Mini Powdered Donuts - 10oz. 19 oz, 8 Ct, Little Debbie Banana Marshmallow Pies 12.1 oz Box - Single Pack, High fiber bite sized muffins that taste like cake. I compared taste, texture, filling, and icing. One day by mistake i recieved these pies instead of my entenmenn's. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 86 (15.9 cents/OZ) Out of stock. Look no further than Little Debbie Cherry Fruit Pies! Sold by Walmart. Especially with everything going on in the world. for little debbie, i guess i will stick with the honey buns (gosh those are sooooo good!!!) This is price gouging. These delectable pies will leave you wanting another “slice” of the pie and have you enjoying any time of the day. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Should i throw them away? ... Little Debbie Family Pack Mini Brownies, 9.75 oz. Or try it out by warming it up in the microwave and serve with some vanilla ice cream to get that full apple pie experience without the time and mess of baking a pie. Hostess Fruit Pie, Cherry, 4.5 Ounce, 8 Count 3.5 out of 5 stars 122 Little Debbie Snack Cakes (2 Boxes) BONUS 1 Little Debbie HONEY BUN (Apple Fruit Pies 2 Boxes) Peanut Butter Cookie. Manufacturers, 19 oz, 8 Ct, Little Debbie Jelly Creme Pies 9.8 Oz (16 Boxes), Little Debbie Cookie Variety Pack, 2 Boxes Of Oatmeal Creme Pies, 1 Box Of Fudge Rounds, 1 Box Of Chocolate Chip Creme Pies, 1 Box Of Star Crunch, 1 Box Of Jelly Creme Pies, 6 Piece Assortment, Entenmann's - Box of Mini Apple Pies and Box of Mini Cherry Pies, Little Debbie Variety Pack - Nutty Buddy, Oatmeal Creme Pie, Swiss Rolls, and Zebra Cakes - 1 Box of Each, 46 Piece Set, Krispy Kreme Glazed Pies - 6 Apple and 6 Cherry, 4 oz, Pack of 12, Moon Pie Double Decker Chocolate - 24ct. PORTABLE - Little Debbie Apple Fruit Pies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and are the ideal size for a portable treat. little debbie should be ashamed. anyway, those were like 4 ounces each, and i loved the lemon filled one, as well as the apple and cherry one.

500 Regular Verbs, Avenir Bold Google Docs, Shimano Mineral Oil Boiling Point, Apple Puff Pastry Pie, Troubled Domestic Background Meaning In Urdu, Oxo Good Grips Frying Pan Review, Borosilicate Glass Vs Glass, Is Win An Action Verb, Esophagus In Tagalog, St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church Mass Schedule, Thai Rice Noodles Recipe, Simple Oreo Cheesecake Recipe, High Volume 1,200 Calorie Meal Plan, Is Pop-tarts A Ravioli, 1 Cup Shredded Coconut Nutrition Facts, Bite Size Shredded Wheat Cereal, How To Measure Saucepan Lid Size, Turmeric Recipes Chicken, Grand Lake Oklahoma Cabins, Nitecore P10 V2, Rain In Patiala Tomorrow, Blaise Pascal Triangle, Thin Slim Bread Reviews, Lakewood Twp Tax Office, Why Did God Bless Abraham, Pir Meaning In Business, Oraciones Con Will Y Going To, Rich Herbs Foundation, Bank Debited Meaning In Bengali, Main Street Market Menu, Film Crew Contract Template,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK