hawaiian chicken katsu near me

We got the combo chicken plate with two scoops of rice and yummy Mac salad. 2 scoops of white rice or brown rice and choice of salad. The food here is delicious. 3 BBQ chicken, 2 BBQ beef, 2 BBQ short ribs, and 3 eggs. Check before you order one. Served with 1 scoop of white rice and 1 scoop of macaroni salad. We hope they fire up the Mongolian grill so we can try it next time! Everything on their menu is super ono! 2 scoops of white rice or brown rice and choice of salad. $14.99. And great portion size. Diana F.: Hubby introduced me to KK. We ordered the bbq beef, the bbq chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken katsu, and two orders of kalbi. It's located in a large shopping center by the Post Office (opposite side of the market) and has ample parking. I didn't feel like going home cooking and my family loves Hawaiian BBQ. Find the best Katsu near you on Yelp - see all Katsu open now and reserve an open table. It’s loaded with moist, delicious breaded strips that are near and dear to my heart. 26 tips and reviews, 4725 California Ave SW (at SW Alaska St), Seattle, WA, 5310 Ballard Ave NW (Vernon), Seattle, WA, 4720 California Ave SW (at SW Alaska St), Seattle, WA. Alesha Bales: cubs sports roll is my fav!!! I loved the chickens though! Portions were large, 1 large order is enough for two people. So I yelped searched Yummy Hawaiian BBQ and gave it a shot. Adam Bear: Crunchy Spicy Calamari Roll, it's not on the menu but it is far and above the best roll I've ever had in my life (and I've been to Japan and every other sushi place in Chicago!). Family meal is very affordable and tons of options! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. This was my kids favorite. The curry is a must try. I asked for double Mac Salad no rice (we cooked rice at home). :). $20.95 for all you can eat sushi w/pop & appetizer. They also have Mongolian BBQ. The flow of people never stopped while we were there. Delicous food and awsome daily specials. Tender pieces of deep-fried boneless chicken, this best-seller is served with our piquant katsu sauce. Store policies regarding pricing, promos, offers & coupons may vary. Definitely going back. I ordered chicken katsu, which happened to be the daily special. Fresh ramen noodle with our specially prepared broth. So that was fun. So I mean, it's your call really. It truly is Yummy!!! I know they have happy hour for bowls which is $4. Served over white rice with fresh steamed vegetable. Also get their Thai coffee. Regular Chicken Katsu Platter. It was fine by me, however it was not favored over the Katsu and Teri chicken. The price point to quality ratio is pretty great. This is a no frills places with excellent food and great service. Chicken combo included, 2 scoops of rice, 1 scoop macaroni, chicken katsu & teriyaki chicken. Plentiful of deep fried shrimp cooked to perfection, in hawali and we call it real "ono". Served with 2 scoops of rice and 1 scoop of macaroni salad. It was also a runny consistency, like a creamy alfredo. 6-8 people. Real Bobby C: Try the sample menu while it last! The food is delicious and the portions are huge. ... Chicken Katsu. Aloha Hawaiian BBQ menu. Zach Solomon-Beloin: Was nothing special to me. 1 scoop of white rice or brown rice and choice of salad. Good crunch & not overly oily. Portuguese Sausage, Egg, and Rice Special. Javascript is needed to run UberEats. Served with 2 scoops of rice and 1 scoop of macaroni salad. 1 scoop of white rice or brown rice and choice of salad. Juicy beef short ribs marinated in our house BBQ sauce and grilled to perfection. They don't skimp on portions here, including the Mac Salad. Menu may not be up to date. BBQ beef, short ribs and chicken. Great food/atmosphere for the price. Only down side is when it's busy you have to wait a bit maybe like 15-20 mins for food but good side regular order only takes about 5-10 mins. Sauces and drink counter are always clean and nice. I can't complain :). Jason C.: Love the snowball, the spicy snowball, the creamy roll and the eight ball. Everything was really. Fresh diverse sushi and its byob! Order online for DoorDash’s super-fast delivery or pick-up. The bathrooms were totally vandalized and it didn't look "intentional". Danielle Leyshon: Nice employees, so far so good! Store policies regarding pricing, promos, offers & coupons may vary. There is honestly enough food in one single plate to feed 2-3 people. I love this place! The food was great. 1/2 barbecue and 1/2 fried ``katsu`` BENTOS. Quinton Guyton: The all you can eat was fantastic!! I love how well they serve their plates because you really get what you pay for unlike other restaurants who serve you a spoon of everything. It wasn't as flavorful as I thought but I liked it. I've always liked Sugoi, but Wednesdays are my favorite days to go because the regular chicken katsu plate comes with a $1.90 discount. The teriyaki here is very authentic and is served with the sauce on the side and the sauce is light and gingery - not the sticky thick sugary bottled sauce that you find at other places. Find a Aloha Hawaiian BBQ near you. Hawaiian Style of a popular Korean dish - Sliced and tender beef marinated in our special house sauce with vegetables to bring out some of most exciting flavors put together. ... Comes with a serving of two scoops of rice, dressing and two sides. I'm always looking for value, especially in a lunch spot. Amazing! Eating here is a great steal! Best Hawaiian food! Small Salad Chinese Chicken Salad 1/2 Tray of Chicken Salad Full Tray of Chicken Salad. Each 'plate' I ordered was under $8. A mixed bag of exotic spices cooked with potato, carrots and onion. Best Spicy Tuna too! They even have Mongolian bbq, which looks tempting. I'll change to 5 stars next time i go there and nothing is missing from my order. They have a teriyaki sauce that's pretty good. The food is good and the prices are cheap! I promise you, it's that much!I really enjoyed my food & will keep this place in mind whenever I'm in Oxnard! It was fine by me, however it was not favored over the Katsu and Teri chicken. $13.50. And great portion size. I was bummed there wasn't any chipotle mayo for the katsu. $9.75. Comes with 8 chicken, 8 teriyaki beef, 8 chicken katsu, 8 scoops of rice, 8 scoops of macaroni salad and 6 Hawaii Sun juice. 33 pieces. Everone's favorite, crispy breaded chicken filet served with our famous katsu dipping sauce. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. Served in a plate with rice, mac salad, and an egg roll. ... Hawaiian hottest seller! I appreciated every bite! I ordered the chicken combo plate- $10 to go. Our go-to hawaiian comfort food joint! I didn't take any pictures of the bathrooms or vandalized tables cause I just didn't feel like waking around examining the place lol but I feel next time I should take the time.So overall not a great atmosphere whatsoever. Fish filet fried to golden brown for fish lovers, includes tartar sauce. Upon walking in, there was styrofoam all over the floor flying around in the breeze. Includes barbecue chicken, chicken ``katsu``, and fried fish; mini Spam musubi and fried shrimp. Served spicy. Big portion, enough to share in my opinion. Remove plastic wrap and season with kosher salt. Liz Amill: Corned beef hash is a treat; crispy on the outside and tender on the inside - delicious! Fish shrimp fried to golden brown for fish lovers, includes tartar sauce. ryan morton: Like I said...best sushi in hyde park. We ordered two family meals, which we were told that they fed 4-5 people each - they gave us so much food that we were probably better off ordering one.

Middle Mantle Composition, What Did God Reveal To Abraham, A History Of God Audiobook, How To Make Money Selling Photos Of Yourself, Smirnoff Vodka & Soda, Hillsborough Police Activity, Does Blue Cornflower Corningware Contain Lead, Margarita Slush Mix, Commodity Brokers In Dubai, Xfinity Xb6 Moca On Or Off, Glycemic Index Coconut Cream, How To Make A Powerful Dc Motor, Barnegat Township Phone Number, How To Change Gantt Chart Timescale In Excel, Average Price Of Soda 2020, Silybum Marianum In Bengali, Virtual Tour Arizona, Bean Weevil Eggs, French Strawberry Cake, Cuisinart Silicone Utensil Set, Htc Desire 820 Price, Summer Pasta With Pesto, How To Be Less Emotional In A Relationship, Introduction To General, Organic And Biochemistry 10th Edition Pdf, All-clad Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set, Arizona Wind Map, Re-enameling Near Me, Arclight Phoenix Pioneer, Ricotta And Chocolate Chips, Google Daily Planner Template, Average Temperature By State In April, Guitar Picks Near Me, Vegan Sour Cream Substitute, Non Alcoholic Drinks With Pineapple Juice, Sublime Latex Packages, Pocket Coil Vs Sinuous Spring, Lustau Amontillado Los Arcos Review, How To Read Asvab Scores, How To Make Arepas With Cornmeal,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK