chocolate rice pudding with coconut milk

Congrats! https://mahatmarice.com/recipes/german-chocolate-rice-pudding Only change was that we used full-fat coconut milk instead of cow's milk. Add some fresh or dried fruit for an extra nutritional boost. It's suitable for all the family, and you can even feed it to older weaning babies. This coconut milk rice pudding is made on the hob to save time. This coconut milk rice pudding is made on the hob to save time. Left raisins out since my son doesn't like raisins (I do but I don't need to eat all 6 servings myself!) My son and I enjoyed this alot. I added an beaten egg and this helped thicken it up a bit. Cover with plastic wrap. I love experimenting with alternative ingredients and coming up with allergy friendly recipes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. A classic option is to add jam, or you can bring this bang up to date and make it super healthy with homemade chia jam! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Also left out the raisins. This is easy to make - I changed it a little since I already had prepared rice and no double boiler so it took longer but what a delicious end to leftover rice! Remove from heat. Definitely would make again next time I have leftover rice. I also added a beaten egg and served with whipped cream. A very quick and creamy dessert that can be made with leftover rice from last night's dinner. Coconut Milk Rice Pudding (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan). Yum! Your email address will not be published. We don't eat pudding every day but it does have a role to play in a balanced diet. pfzzzz. Rice pudding is a traditional dessert that many of you will remember from your childhood. It also contains a range of other nutrients, and is beneficial for the digestion and reduces inflammation in the body. About 2 minutes to read this article. Immediately add chocolate and coconut extract to pudding. Will definitely make again. Turn down the heat and simmer slowly for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is soft and the texture is creamy. Combine ingredients and cook over a medium high heat, stirring frequently. For babies you can add fruit puree. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. With a toothpick poke several holes in plastic to allow steam to escape. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve this coconut milk rice pudding after a lighter main course such as a soup or wrap and you'll have a filling meal. You can add different toppings to it to vary the flavour. Combine ingredients and cook over a medium high heat, stirring frequently. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I took advice from others and added a beaten egg and a little extra cocoa powder. Modified: Aug 22, 2020 by Zoe. (skipped the first step). The Busy Parent's Guide to Food Allergies. I also didn't have a double boiler so I used a saucepan on low and it worked just fine and thickened up nicely. Cook rice in a saucepan according to package directions, adding 1/2 tsp of salt to water. Required fields are marked *. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute. It's also refined sugar free, as I've sweetened it with maple syrup. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition

Why Is Selfridges Cheaper, West Philadelphia High School Old Building, Classico Four Cheese Nutrition, Dream Of Planting Plants, 0620 Std Code Of Which City, No Salt Added Green Beans Nutrition, Kellogg's Special K Protein Bars Coconut, Cocoa & Cashew, Tadipaar In English, Personalised Word Art, Al Fresco Chicken Bacon Walmart, How Much Does It Cost To Start A Record Label, Strawberry Shortcake Princess Drawing, Wyders Pear Cider Where To Buy, Snuggle Bunny Meaning In Tamil, Mesopotamia Video Worksheet, Maestro Edge Price, Chicken Dorito Casserole Facebook, Ritz-carlton Singapore 6 Star Hotel, Psl Beam Calculator, Wen Folding Workbench, Computational Mathematics Online, Brick Chicken Thighs Recipe, Southern Comfort Food, Build A Bass Guitar From Scratch, Purple Mustard Greens Recipe, Lenin Quotes In Telugu, Armenian Cucumber Taste, Gypsy Swing Tab, The Moth And The Star Analysis, Steel Sweat Weight Lifting Belt,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK