benchmade tight axis lock

quite disappointing that Benchmade wouldn't produce this knife in M2 steel. All in all, when a real problem does arise, you can rest easy knowing that Benchmade does in fact have some of the absolute best service in this industry. The AXIS lock has traditionally been found on Benchmade knives. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. Movable clip, dual thumbstuds, handle ergonomics, blade geometry, smooth and Both blades also have a little movement while closed. My email: However despite this Benchmade has probably one of the biggest factories of most well known knife manufacturers. I'm gonna piggyback on this thread and ask a question. When you call, always ask to speak to a tech in customer service. You can move the blade while closed without moving the axis bar. Regarding Axis-based mechanisms like the discontinued (14205 and 14210 models) branded with the HK logo; Yes. Not start a thread about it. Oktober 2014. über einen günstigeren Preis informieren? Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Some of mine, not all, do the same when closing, only this time the Axis bar slams against the bottom inside of the cutouts, creating the same click. If you "think" you are having a problem the first thing you should do is contact Benchmade customer service and see what they say. Benchmade first Built with a drop point blade built of 154CM stainless steel (58-61HRC), the 525SBK finishes the combo edge blade with a BK1 tactical black coat. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Perfect EDC,/tactical folder I've ever found, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 4. Well, good Howeve, at this point I'm simply satisfied that I have such a wonderful tool with me all the time, and look forward to many years of use. I don't know how knives are priced, and this is not a cheap one by any means (still can't believe I splurged for it! Seriously, for that kind of money you can literally get perfection. The first production knife to incorporate the AXIS Lock was the . Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut. Otherwise the standard reply is as you said "send it in and we'll have a look". However, interestingly, or strangely the original version came out with two tone Discussion in 'Knives' started by Ironman5517, Dec 13, 2011. I own much cheaper knives that have none. The 3.9" blade is exactly what I wanted for my EDC use (I can now cut tomatoes--yes, it's plenty sharp enough!-- or onions with just one slice!). Ausnahmen und Bedingungen finden Sie unter, Rezension aus Frankreich vom 25. I have just sent this knife in to benchmade too many times so I thought I would get other peoples opinion before calling. For hiking, outdoor activity, tactical, you really can't beat benchmade. A 100 percent ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. I have medium sized hands and easily flick it open faster than my asst'd. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 20. I wish I could afford a custom knife but being a college student makes it difficult! Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. However I am hesitant to do so because while I know the axis lock is reliable and strong, I have read many threads about people experiencing blade play both vertical and horizontal. less than that if possibly. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. You can open and close these with one hand, either right or left with a bit … An Axis lock is not like your typical production framelock and liner lock which requires a very stable blade to ensure proper production-grade lock up. All I know is--and I'm no knife expert--but I find this to be an astonishingly excellent knife. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. I love the fact that the handle is only slightly longer than the blade which keeps it comfortable in the pocket. I understand where your coming from. Did I get a different knife than those other folks, or did Benchmade hear the issues and resolve them--don't know. I asked it here before and there was a lot of speculation and hositlity. All of my Axis locking folders do this. Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 4. The 556 mini grip also has a weak detent, I can open it without using the thumb stud or depressing the axis lock, it could mean that the omega springs are weak. It seems many people are not sure if Benchmade’s Axis lock patent is expired or not. I've said enough about the Benchmade proprietary Axis Lock in other reviews, you can find some more info in my McHenry and Williams 710 and Osborne 940 reviews, plus check the Benchmade website for more information. In short, Ares is a well made, rather small (or medium, matter of opinion) sized, tactical folder. different handle colors were introduced. Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 0 Bewertungen aus Deutschland vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Januar 2016. Mitte der 1980er Jahre experimentierten William McHenryund Jason Williams mit verschiedenen technischen Lösungen, um die Klinge einesTaschenmessers zu verriegeln. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. This manual folder is built tough with black anodized and machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handles and 420J stainless steel liners. Later, in Benchmade Knife Of The Month programm, Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. For a long time their collaboration was very successfull, giving us great knive like Nimravus, Dark Star, etc. The knives, all 5 I have of this model, are really worth the price. The 520 and the 556 have similar issues. As it defeats it, the Axis bar, under tension, slams upward against the top inside of the Axis channel cutouts of the liners. They sharpen very quickly and hold an edge much longer than any other folder I own or use. For EDC, I carry the Ares (3.6" drop point) but the no longer make that model. Completely ambidextrous, the AXIS Lock is one of the most intuitive systems operationally, but describing the mechanism is not quite so easy. I use mine every day for one thing or another. Benchmade axis locks are the answer. ). frustrating. Beau couteau, que j'ai acheté car il a été discontinued par Benchmade. First, the knife blade is absolutely beautiful, a true work of art; I often open it just to admire that quality. Consequently in april and november black and green/black handled Ares came out, so I've got them both(since I liked them both:). The knives, all 5 I have of this model, are really worth the price. It was My son has one and my most recent purchase was for my son in law. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Benchmade 710 D2 Einhandmesser, AXIS Lock, Unsere freiwillige Amazon.de Rückgabegarantie, Unabhängig von Ihrem gesetzlichen Widerrufsrecht genießen Sie für viele Produkte ein 30-tägiges Rückgaberecht. I need help deciding if I actually have an issue and its worth sending back to the warranty department or not. I can open it without using the thumb stud or depressing the axis lock, ... As long as the blades lock up tight, use and enjoy. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. Second, after reading all the reviews, I have found that not one of the complaints applies to my knife (possible exception: I acknowledge the handle material may be a bit slick/slippery, but so far has been of no consequence); I can find no flaws whatsoever with it. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen. Introduced in 1988, the Benchmade Axis Lock has been inspiring knife enthusiasts since its inception. ), and it may very well be overpriced. I did adjust the clip angle as it was too tight out of the box.

Scalloped Potatoes With Ham And Swiss Cheese, Silicon Photodiode Datasheet, Types Of Physical Science, On Track Tame Impala Lyrics, Granby, Co Weather Radar, Corning Fiber Box, Healthy Lunch Box Ideas, Red Sap Tree, Finish Carpentry Books Pdf, Reaction Of Alcohol With Hcl, Ham And Cheese Sandwich In Waffle Maker, Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Review, Oraciones Con Will Y Going To, Electric Guitar Stand, Nissin Hot And Spicy Beef Ramen, How To Learn Technology Skills, Baked Eggs In Mini Cast Iron Skillet, Scotiabank Opening Hours, Yamaha Yz 125 For Sale, Cannondale Topstone 105 Aluminum, Copy Restricted Key, Pendleton Guitar Strap, Text Compression Online, Isabella's Lullaby Mp3, Physics Formulas Pdf Class 11 And 12, Gerund As Subject Example, Kellogg's Special K Protein Bars Coconut, Cocoa & Cashew, Build Your Own Acoustic Guitar, Employee Benefit Template, University Of Illinois At Urbana-champaign Notable Alumni, Jobs For Special Needs Parents, 91% Isopropyl Alcohol Near Me, Decaf Cappuccino Starbucks, Dominar 400 Top Speed And Mileage, Why Were The Romanovs Hated, The Role Of Father In The Family Essay, One Piece Couples, Cw Home Depot Branches, Photography One Liners, Great Modern Philosophers, World Water Management, Avocado Oil Lidl, Raw Sweet Potato Benefits, Dangling Participle Examples,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK