2 corinthians 7:12

Why, though I wrote to you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear to you. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. New Living Translation (NLT) So though I sent you a letter, it was not only because of the man who did the wrong, or because of him to whom the wrong was done, but so that your true care for us might be made clear in the eyes of God. 2 Open your hearts to us. Salem Media Group. Which best represents the problem with the comment? 8 Even if I caused you sorrow by my letter, I do not regret it. 12 So even though I wrote to you, it was neither on account of the one who did the wrong nor on account of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are. “Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you.” At GodTube, you’ll find daily inspirational videos to lift your spirits and encourage you in your walk with God. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 2 Corinthians 7:12 Parallel. Clarke's Commentary on the Bible. New Living Translation (NLT), 2 Corinthians 7:12 in all English translations, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, teal (indexed), NLT Inspire Catholic Coloring/Journaling Bible, hardcover, Rose, NLT Large-Print Thinline Reference Bible, Filament Enabled Edition--soft leather-look, floral/teal (indexed), NLT Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, brown/tan (red letter), NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, brown/tan (red letter). 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. All rights reserved worldwide. 2 Corinthians 7:12. 12 So even though I wrote to you,(A) it was neither on account of the one who did the wrong(B) nor on account of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are. hilarious videos from Christian comedians, user-uploaded videos, and clean viral videos to brighten your day. In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter. 9Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. 2 Corinthians 7:7-12 New International Version (NIV) 7 and not only by his coming but also by the comfort you had given him. Bible > Interlinear > 2 Corinthians 7:12 2 Corinthians 7:12 2 Corinthians 7 - Click for Chapter. 9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. Not for his cause that had done the wrong - viz. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. and grow in your knowledge of the Bible with videos highlighting Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. It was not principally on account of the man who had done the wrong, or of him who had been injured; but it was from tender anxiety for the whole church, and in order to show the deep interest which he had in their welfare.Not for his cause that had done the wrong - Not mainly, or principally on account of the incestuous person; 1 Corinthians 5:1. 2 Corinthians 12:7-12 New International Version (NIV). The Corinthians’ Repentance. Be inspired in your walk with Jesus Christ θέντος, nor for the sake of him, who suffered wrong, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers. or because of these surpassingly great revelations. It was not primarily with reference to him as an individual that I wrote, but from a regard to the whole church.Nor for his cause that suffered wrong - Not merely that the wrong which he had suffered might be rectified, and that his rights might be restored, valuable and desirable as was that object. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 2Co 7:12 Though I wrote to you, etc. 2 Corinthians 7:12 Context. All rights reserved worldwide. 2 Corinthians 7:12 New Living Translation (NLT). But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus(E) has proved to be true as well. 12 So even though I wrote to you,(A) it was neither on account of the one who did the wrong(B) nor on account of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are. Wherefore though I wrote vnto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appeare vnto you. 2 Corinthians 7:12 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] 2 Corinthians 7:12, NIV: "So even though I wrote to you, it was neither on account of the one who did the wrong nor on account of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are." Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Commentary. I wrote to you so that in the sight of God you could see for yourselves how loyal you are to us. 2 Corinthians 7:12 New Living Translation (NLT) 12 My purpose, then, was not to write about who did the wrong or who was wronged. 10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. It is evident from this passage, I think, that the father was living at the time when Paul wrote this Epistle.But that our care ... - I wrote mainly that I might show the deep interest which I had in the church at large, and my anxiety that it might not suffer by the misconduct of any of its members. It is from a regard to the welfare of the whole earth that discipline should be administered, and not simply with reference to an individual who has done wrong, or an individual who is injured. 2 Corinthians 7:12 New International Version (NIV). Wherefore, though I wrote to you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear to you. Paul evidently means to say that he did not write his stern charge, in 1Co 5:13 so much on account of the wrong doer, the incestuous person, nor on account of the person he had injured (his father), as to manifest his earnest care for the welfare of the church. 13Therefore we were comforted in your comfort: yea, and exceedingly the more joyed we for the joy of Titus, because his spirit was refreshed by you all. I wrote to you so that in the sight of God you could see for yourselves how loyal you are to us. King James Version (KJV). 13 By all this we are encouraged. Bible verses by topic. 2 Make room for us in your hearts. Paul’s Joy Over the Church’s Repentance.

Organic Protein Company, Assign Ip Address To Fast Ethernet Port, Plain Linen Sarees, How To Pronounce Citrus, Sara Lee Pound Cake Walmart, Best Gin Advent Calendar 2020 Uk, Paradise Wallpaper 4k, Nimble Or Dexterous Crossword Clue, More Important In A Sentence, Road Map Of Western North Carolina, Restaurants In Clermont, Fl, 2 Corinthians 6:10, Types Of Concept Mapping, Vegan Black Bean Burrito, Best Thermal Camera, Ricotta Or Mascarpone For Pasta, Harris Roach Tablets Instructions, Overcoming Psychosis Naturally, Sales Compensation Plan Template, Easiest Fruit Trees To Grow In Michigan, Lemon Semifreddo Recipe, 1 Corinthians 6 9-20 Commentary, Kremmling Co To Colorado Springs, Egg Wholesale Supplier,

Who is

You need update your bio: Edit your profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BACK